Fuji Hot Melt Glue AG1C
When tops need replacing or re-securing, the Fuji Hot Melt Glue is just the ticket. The process for replacing or fixing tops is very simple and only takes a few minutes.
- Remove the loose or damaged rod tops by running a flame back-and-forth over the tube.
- Once removed, wipe the surface clean to ensure a proper application.
- After the surface is prepped, add heat to the Fuji Hot Melt Glue for 3-4 seconds and then immediately apply it to the exposed rod tip.
- Heat the top tube for 3-4 seconds and then slide it over the tip of the rod where the glue is.
- Position the rod tip immediately and align it with the rest of the guides, then hold it in position for 3 second, and that’s it.
All serious rod repair is best left in the hands of a professional, but if you want a quick and effective way to get back on the water, the Fuji Hot Melt Glue is it.
Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places