AMS Retriever TNT Bowfishing Reel (Right Hand) 610-TNT13-RH
The AMS Retriever® TNT is an upgrade from our best-selling Retriever® Pro. It offers faster retrieve, stronger line and a longer handle for more fish handling torque. The line is stacked in a bottle and freely deploys on the shot with zero-drag. Always free-spooling. No buttons to push, just draw and shoot! Retrieves 27” of line per crank. 35 yards of 350# test, abrasion resistant, spectra braid line. Heavy-duty, lightweight construction
- Zero Drag The line is stacked in a bottle rather than wound on a drum or spool so there is no drag on the line when it’s shot. The line freely spools out of the bottle on the shot and on the retrieve just stacks right back in.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Machined brass gears, stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant housing ensure long life in fresh or saltwater. Retriever® reels are built to take the abuse of bowfishing and will stand the test of time!
- EverGlide® Safety Slide® Because safety is paramount, every Retriever® includes a slide tied to the end of the line. Never tie your line to the tail of an arrow! Always use the AMS EverGlide® Safety Slide® on every arrow, every time!
- Quick-Release Quiver Mount One t-screw controls 4-way movement of the reel and also allows for quick removal. An arrow quiver is also integrated into this mount.
- No Buttons to Push Unlike most other reels, Retrievers® are always ready to shoot. It’s always in free-spool mode. Just draw and shoot!
- Trigger Guard This rubber sleeve adds comfort to the trigger. But, more importantly, it’s a safety device to lengthen the trigger to prevent line from entangling with it.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Includes: 35 yards of 350# test Spectra line, quick-release mounting system with integrated arrow quiver and tip holder, EverGlide® Safety Slide® set