Shimano Saragosa SRG10000SWAPG Spinning Reel
The Saragosa SW now features Infinity Drive Technology and increases the reel’s winding torque under load compared to its predecessor to give anglers a distinct advantage over hard fighting game fish. Combined with a battle-tested rigid HAGANE Body that won’t flex under immense loads and the HAGANE Gear to create eternally smooth reeling, the capabilities of the Saragosa SW make it a thoroughbred workhorse among saltwater spinning reels. Benefiting from an IPX8-rated waterproof body, Saragosa SW also features a waterproof Cross Carbon drag and X-Protect for high-level water resistance to create long-lasting durability without sacrificing performance. No matter whether anglers are fishing inshore or offshore, jigging for bottom fish or casting baits at tailing fish, they can count on — just like they always have — the Saragosa SW to stay smooth no matter the conditions and perform when needed most.
- Infinity Drive - Through the use of new main shaft supporting structure to eliminate friction within the pinion gear, reels with Infinity Drive achieve increased winding torque, along with an incredibly smooth and light rotation under heavy loads.
- Hagane Gear - Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. This application of state-of-the-art technologies gives the angler reel smoothness from the first use through years of enjoyment.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- X-Tough Drag - X-Tough Drag with its dramatically enhanced smoothness, control, and toughness anticipates the vigorous speed of massive game fish such as Bluefin Tuna and Giant Trevally.
- Water-Resistant Drag - With the use of rubber gaskets the drag is sealed against intrusion of the elements such as water and dust.
- X-Protect - By combining a water repellant coating and a specially designed water channeling labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without adding weight or sacrificing light rotor rotation.
- X-Shield - X-Shield and X-Protect combine to provide extreme water resistance in the harshest conditions thanks to a number of strategically placed seals.
- IPX-8 Water-Resistant Body - IPX-8 is a water resistance rating that signifies the piece of equipment can be submerged, yet not necessarily operated, in over 1 meter of water for 30 minutes without damaging the equipment.
- Propulsion Line Management System - The most obvious component of this system is the Propulsion spool lip design, which has been proven through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations to provide longer casts while preventing backlashes and wind knots.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- One-Piece Bail - One-Piece Bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller. Its seamless design reduces friction and the change of tangles or cuts to the bail arm.
- S A-RB Bearings - These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Mono Capacity: 16/320
- Braid Capacity: 50/360
- Max Drag: 33 lbs
- Premium Hagane cold-forged gearing
- 6-bearing (5+1) system