Rule SuperSwitch Float Switch 37FA
This Model 37FA switch incorporates a waterproof in-line fuse holder so you don't have to add your own to the positive wire from the battery. A fuse prevents damage to both the pump and switch should an electrical problem occur. Switch will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2” (51mm) and will turn the pump off when the water level falls to 3/4” (19mm).
They can also be used to operate high water alarm systems.
• For use with pumps drawing up to 20 amps
• Multi-voltage - works with 12V, 24V and 32V systems
• Larger float for increased buoyancy
• Removable base for easy cleaning and servicing
• 14 gauge tinned and gasked wire leads ensures superior corrosion resistance and no water entry
• No guard available
• Now backed by a 5-year warranty