Penn Senator 9/0 Conventional Reel 115L2
The Senator Series has endured the test of time. The Senator is world renown for being the most universal, respected star drag reel on the market. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any other reel in the industry. Combining the toughness of the legendary Senator reel with higher gear ratios a high speed retrieve, the Special Senator gives serious saltwater anglers the best of both worlds; power and speed. HT- 100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex.
- Gear Ratio 2.5:1
- Mono; (lbs/yds) 30/1150, 50/700, 60/625
- Braid: (lbs/yds) 80/1700, 100/1450, 130/1200
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined Stainless Steel Pinion Gear
- High-strength Marine Grade Bronze Alloy Main Gear
- Stainless Steel Frame Rings Enhance Rigidity to Prevent "Frame-Flex"
- HT-100 Drag Washers Provide Smooth Drag Under Heavy Loads
- Multi-disc Star Drag System for Smooth and Consistent Drag
- Stainless Steel Reel Stand
- Convertible Power Handle
- Heavy-Duty Clicker
- Graphite Rod Clamp