Okuma SST Carbon Grip Travel Spin Rod 7' SST-S-704ML-CG
This item does NOT qualify for free shipping.
Okuma SST Carbon Grip Travel Rods are crafted from a tubular woven 3k carbon fiber. Anglers are in love with this material because of its durability, ease of use in rod holders, ease of cleaning, and long-lasting good looks. The coarse weave of the 3K carbon fiber found on Okuma SST Carbon Grip Travel Rods provides a confident and sure grip in all weather conditions.
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- E-glass rod blank construction on Halibut rods
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Halibut/Sturgeon rods use heavy duty boat guide frames
- Custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat on Salmon rods
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models
- Halibut rods feature a triangular shaped fore grip with shrink tubing.
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Guides: 7 + Tip
- Line Weight: 6-12lbs
- Power: Medium Light
- Action: Medium Fast
- 4 Piece
- Carrying Case