Camco RV/Marine Water Filter 40043
Camco’s TastePURE RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 20 micron sediment filter. Also features GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration in combination with KDF to prevent undesirable bacteria growth when the filter is not is use. Durable in line, exterior mount filter has a wide body for increased flow. Includes a flexible hose protector to reduce strain on the connections while minimizing kinking that could impede water flow.
Camco's TastePURE Water Filter reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water. Connect the TastePURE Water Filter to your drinking water safe hose for safer, cleaner water. Removes aluminum, bad taste, cadmium, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, mercury, odor, and turbidity
The TastePURE Water Filter attaches to any standard water or garden hose connection.
Compatibility and Uses
Use this product at campsites to keep sediment out of your RV water tank and to improve the taste and smell of your drinking water for a whole season. Use it in the garden for reduced-chlorine watering and when washing your car to reduce mineral deposit spots. Excellent for filling up your pool or hot tub, home brewing, boating and marine use.
- Durable Activated Carbon Filter
- 20 Micron Fiber Barrier
- Wide Body Design For a Higher Flow Rate
- Quick and Easy Installation
- No Assembly Required
- In-line Design Streamlines Water Flow
- KDF Helps Prevent The Growth of Fungus, Bacteria and Mold in the Filter When Not In Use
- Removes Aluminum, Cadmium, Heavy Metals, Hydrogen Sulfide, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Odor, and Turbidity
- Safe water matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment
- Large capacity filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple uses: Provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20 micron sediment filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns
- Protects against bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
- Includes: Flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking
- Low lead certified: Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA low lead content certified to NSF/ANSI 362
- Made in the USA
Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places