3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 5200 05220
3M Marine Adhesive Sealant Fast Cure 5200 is a fast-curing version of 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 that becomes tack-free in 60 to 120 minutes and normally cures completely within 48 hours. It is ideal for use on wood, gelcoat, fiberglass, metal and more. It is recommended for interiors, below the waterline and any other areas that are shielded from sunlight. This one-component adhesive sealant applies right from the container – no metering or mixing is required. It forms a firm, flexible, waterproof seal on joints and boat hardware. Far more than a marine caulk, tough, flexible Marine Adhesive 5200 dissipates stress caused by vibration and shock and won’t crack under dynamic force. It resists saltwater, wind, weather and temperature extremes for long periods of worry-free enjoyment on the water.
- FAST AND EASY TO USE – Fast-cure version of 3M Marine Adhesive Sealant 5200 is tack-free in 1-2 hours and typically cures within 48 hours
- USE WHAT THE PROS USE – Extremely strong adhesive sealant retains strength above or below waterline
- TOUGH, FLEXIBLE BONDS – Stays flexible, retaining strong bonds even during vibration, structural movement, swelling, shrinking or shock
- BONDS PERMANENTLY – Ideal for sealing, bonding and attaching on the interiors of boats or on exteriors where shielded from the sun
- LONG LASTING FORMULA – Tough polyurethane polymer resists weathering and salt water