Buff Magic Compound Surface Reconditioner & Metal Polish - 4LB Jar
The ultimate restoration compound! Buff Magic is designed to remove oxidation and surface imperfections, restoring that showroom's shine. It also serves as an excellent metal polish for all of the stainless steel hardware.
Buff Magic is scientifically formulated with jeweler's rouge to be a metal polish as well as a buffing and polishing cream. This unique formula changes as you use it. With each pass of a buffer or hand polishing, the proprietary abrasives in this compound break down smaller and smaller. This effectively creates a compound that can transform a finish from very dull to ultra-glossy with just one product. Additionally, since users do not have to switch products, this will save time and money.
- 4 lb. (64 oz) jar
Buff Magic Removes:
- Gelcoat staining
- Surface rust
- Plexiglas scratches
- P800 and finer DA scratches
Buff Magic is Perfect for:
- Pot & Pans
- Acrylic Tubs & Showers
- and much more...
HAND Application: apply sparingly with a clean microfiber towel over the oxidized surface. Hand-buff in a circular motion until residue appears. Then remove the residue by buffing it with a soft, dry microfiber cloth. Repeat for severe oxidation.
The amount of Buff Magic will greatly depend on the level of oxidation, the size of the boat, RV, project, etc. Here are some general guidelines:
- Under 35 ft - one 22 oz jar
- 35-60 ft - one 64 oz jar
- 60+ft - one 10 lb pail or more
- Pop-ups and campers - one 22 oz jar
- Coaches and buses - one 64 oz jar
Auto & Home:
- One 22 oz jar should handle most of these projects
- Don't forget all the areas Buff Magic can improve, so buying a little extra will go a long way
- Fiberglass boats, RVs, etc...
- Stainless steel parts, grill covers, etc...
- Glass windows and windshields
*Buff Magic has been formulated to be user-friendly, whether buffing by machine or hand. It is also an ideal metal cleaner and polisher for steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, gold, and other precious metals.
*Buff Magic is an NMMA Innovation Award Winner.