Shimano Curado 200PG Baitcasting Reel CU200PGK
- Micro Module Gear - State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them, which results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- X-Ship - By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- Hagane Body - A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to it's stiffness and impact resistance. An angler's actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- SVS Infinity - Provides easy to manage, consistent spool control and brake force that is easily adjusted as conditions change. Brake weights use inner friction against the raceway during the cast for precision casting even when using lighter lures. The external adjustment knob provides quick, precise adjustments on the fly for when conditions or baits change.
- Super Free Spool - SF was designed to eliminate friction on the spool shaft during the cast. The pinion gear is supported by a ball bearing, which keeps the gear in perfect alignment with the spool shaft to eliminate friction for longer casts and smoother operation.
- Super Stopper - Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing to eliminate back-play in the reel and provide the angler with instant power when setting the hook.
- A-RB Bearings - These stainless steel bearings are specially treated to drastically increase corrosion resistance and will last more than 10 times longer than traditional ball bearings in saltwater environments.
- Cross Carbon Drag - Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Line Per Handle Turn: 21 in.
- Bearings: 6+1
- Max Drag: 12 lbs.
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Mono Line Capacity lbs/yrds: 8/180, 10/155, 14/110
- Braid Line Capacity lbs/yrds: 30/190, 50/120, 65/80