Outdoor Edge SwingBlaze® Knife SZ-20N
Push the lock button and the SwingBlade changes from a drop-point skinner to the ultimate gutting blade to open game like a zipper! Guides and professional hunters around the world prefer Outdoor Edge’s signature gutting blade because it cuts underneath the skin without cutting hair, and the blunt tip prevents puncturing internal organs that can spoil fresh game meat. The 3.6" Japanese AUS-8 stainless steel blade is precisely heat treated and hand finished shaving-sharp for superior edge retention and performance. The rubberized Orange TPR handle ensures a nonslip grip, even when wet, and is ergonomically shaped to eliminate fatigue during long use. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss. The SwingBlade comes complete with a nylon belt sheath.
- TWO BLADES IN ONE – Blade rotates from hand finished drop-point skinner to a razor- sharp specialized gutting blade on the other side; Comes complete with a nylon belt sheath.
- OPENS GAME LIKE A ZIPPER – Special gutting blade cuts underneath the skin to open game like a zipper without cutting hair or piercing internal organs.
- RUBBERIZED TPR HANDLE – Nonslip blaze-orange handle is mounted to a study stainless steel frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip, even when wet. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss.
- JAPANESE AUS-8 STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – Extremely tough and corrosion-resistant blade is precisely heat treated then hand finished shaving sharp to ensure excellent edge retention.
- SERVICE FOR LIFE – Outdoor Edge produces quality cutting tools that are built to last; If you have a problem with your Outdoor Edge knife contact us; we address all replacement and service requests.
Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places