Abu Garcia Orra Inshore ORRA2INS
The Orra Inshore bait casting reel combines value and performance in a lightweight, compact package. Corrosion fighting components including an alloy frame and stainless steel bearings. Over sized handle knobs and strong brass gear give added leverage for hard pulling inshore species.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X-Craft alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Graphite sideplates
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Low Profile
- Reel Handle Position: Right Hand
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 29"
- Braking System: Magnetic
- Bearings: 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 180/30
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 180/12
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag: 20 lbs
- Spool Material: Aluminum
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Anti-Reverse: Instant
- Reel Weight: 8.10 oz
I already owned one of the Orra Inshore reels. I've had it for 6 years. Typically reels only last 2-3 years due to wade fishing, but my old one is still working so I bought a new one. Super smooth and strong.
Ordering was easy and shipping from Bluewater was fast.
Only thing better than the reel was the speedy service